Welcome

Most sites today are driven by fashion, everything created is done so out of both needs and wants.This site does differ slightly. Not everything is created out of beauty or versatility ,but instead something we want, to put an ebb on our darker cravings.

Welcome to Bloody Lix

*if you are easily offended please read no further*

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Evil Has Many Faces




Evil, Like death has many faces... the cute girl at the bar smirking at you or the total bitch who always seems to get what she wants... whatever the mask I wear I only want to get to know you... on the inside...

You say you have a big heart and I want to see it... I want to taste it. That feeling in your guts that "I might be the one" is only the sharp end of my claws piercing your flesh and my hand squeezing your entrails from the inside... that "breathless" feeling? that's just me sucking the life out of your body...

Your cries for help and mercy your painful shrieks... Music to my ears... almost as enticing as the sound of your heart pumping faster and faster and your pain becomes unbearable... the blood gushing from your wounds and severed arteries make such a beautiful splatter on the floor and walls... witch chunks of flesh (hand) caved off your bones you could go in a museum as some grotesque sculpture... Im an artist at heart aren't I?

Been a good little human have you? your hopes for some... greater place where you can be "happy" have kept you on the path of sweetness... your soul tastes only better for it... so sweet so pure... that too is consumed... forget about heaven or hell... when im done with you there wont be anything left... and tomorrow ill wear another face... maybe yours... and something else will die...

Look into my eyes and tell me this isnt the face of evil... I dare you


No comments: